Thursday 15 December 2011

Note to the Moderator:

Thank you for taking the time to read through my blog and group blog and watching our final video, hope you enjoyed reading/watching them as much as I had making them!
You'll find all the appropriate links on the right hand column of this blog, along with all the appropriate labels to make my blog easier to read.

On this blog you will find all the research and planning I did at the beginning of this project, reflections during the production, and evaluation I did at the end. On the group blog you will find all the planning and production that we did as a group while making our video, album cover and website.

All my posts have been ordered chronologically, so it may be easier for you to start from my very first post and read them backwards, scrolling upwards instead downwards.

Thanks again,
Odelia Yu, Candidate No. 3920

No comments:

Post a Comment